Monday, September 17, 2012

Blog post #1

Without intertainment like the internet, I would of be concentrating on my school work, instead of playing online on the xbox 360. I Would be meeting people in the person instead of texting, but like just for something important. I Could of been buying more clothes than video games, Cuz buying games is what i do, pass the video game, then buy another one cuz i get bored with the same games. without Movies, i Would of been probably Playing My video games and doing something else at the same time for example, when i clean my room, i usually tend to see a movie when cleaning my room to keep me from being bored. without any smart phones or any ipod/iphone, i will probably be hearing to the radio like the local radio beacause I use pandora to listen to music, especially when im really bored. I Don't really watch t.v. so i really don't got a problem without it, but without it, people wouldn't even know how is the world going, even me cuz i sometimes i like to watch the news.